Questions for Exam Board Representatives
In a series of posts asking exam board representatives about their services for music teachers, I asked the following set of questions. If you are representing an exam board that hasn’t been featured in this series, then please feel free to email me your responses and I will be sure to feature them in a future blog post.
You can find the archive of interviews by clicking here.
- What is the name of your subject advisor for music?
- How does your board support teachers when it comes to selecting the right qualification for their centre?
- If a music teacher submitted a question to your board, how long would (s)he have to wait for an answer?
- To what extent does your music subject advisor engage with teachers on social media, including:
- Facebook groups
- Music Mark’s Peer to Peer Network
- For centres struggling to deliver strong results in music, what can your board do to help them?
- What do you see as the key strengths of your current draft specifications for music?
- If Ofqual wasn’t a factor, what would you change about your draft specifications?
- Is there anything else that you want music teachers to know about how you support them?