If you would like to be featured on Teacher and Musician, then please feel free to email me. I am open to all types of content related to music education but please be aware that I do not guarantee that content will be published if it is sent to me.
In order to maintain the independence of this blog, I do not provide advance copies of posts before publication.
Levels of Attribution
If you are contacting me to request a feature on Teacher and Musician, please be sure to mark the level of attribution that you are comfortable with.
I use three levels of attribution with regards to my work:
- attributable: I can freely share this information and the name/position of the source
- non-attributable: I can freely share this information but not the name/position of the source
- off the record: I cannot share this information or even allude to it in my work or in casual conversation
- Teacher and Musician clearly labels all advertising on the site.
- Promotional posts are clearly indicated as such.
- Teacher and Musician does not make use of automated advertising such as Google AdWords.
- If you would like to advertise on Teacher and Musician, then please send me an email.
If you would like me to review your product, then please contact me to arrange a review copy. Reviews will be impartial and, as above, advance copies will not be provided before publication.